41% of respondents whose company’s Six Sigma deployment is in one country
Six Sigma is being practiced all across the globe. With more than 190 countries in the world and even more cultures, the likelihood that deployments would enjoy a local flavor is high.
This study looks at aspects of a deployment from a geographical perspective. While there are some differences among regions and from country to country, there are actually many similarities in Six Sigma deployments – from the language in which the methodology is taught to the most common rewards for a job well done.
Total survey respondents: 1,092
- 41 percent of respondents said their company's Six Sigma deployment is in one country
- 22 percent of respondents said their company's Six Sigma deployment spans more than 15 countries
- 83 percent of respondents (excluding those in the United States, Canada and United
Kingdom) said their received Six Sigma instruction in English
- 17 percent of respondents (excluding those in the United States, Canada and United
Kingdom) said they received Six Sigma training in their native language
- 2.7 is the average number of projects that respondents said Black Belts are able to complete
in one year
- 6.7 is the average number of months that respondents reported it takes to complete
a Black Belt project
- And much, much more!
[caption id="attachment_17319" align="alignnone" width="1250"] Sample image for research[/caption]