DFSS is aSystematic methodology for concurrently developing processes, services and products
This course is designed to give you an overview explanation of Design for Six Sigma, and how these concepts lead to the implementation of an effective design and development process for both manufacturing and service.
- What is Six Sigma?
- What is Design for Six Sigma?
- Benefits of DFSS
- Deployment Structure
- Provides structure for managing development project
- Prevents defects, which impacts customer satisfaction
- Reduces life cycle cost of new designs
- Improved communication between major functions
[caption id="attachment_17504" align="alignnone" width="1250"] Sample image for training slides[/caption]